WHAT IS LEG COMPRESSION THERAPY ?
The Flextron Flexlegs leg compression therapy is designed to apply pressure to the legs, from the foot to the top of the thigh. This therapy is increasingly popular with atheltes, physiotheropists and in some hospitals. This system is designed to help circulate blood around the legs and up to your heart.
The system engages The "lymphatic flush" The system’s primary role is to transport lymph, a fluid with white blood cells that fight infection throughout the body. To remove and destroy waste, debris, dead blood cells, pathogens and lactic acid.
- BOOSTS CIRCULATION IN LEGS
- PAIN RELIEF OF MUSCULAR SORENESS
- REDUCES PAIN OF VARICOSE VEINS
- REDUCES LACTIC ACID BUILD UP
- IMPROVES LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE
- HELPS INCREASE PERFORMANCE
HOW TO USE -
- Charge the machine until the battery symbol is full, a green light will appear.
- Secure hose pipe to the leg sleeves and controller machine via the pneumatic connectors, ensure securely fitted.
- Place the sleeves onto the legs.
- Set the desired time via the + & - button on the timing controls by increasing or decreasing the value. Default is 30 mins, Once the timer has finished, the machine will shut off.
- Set the desired pressure via the + & - button on the pressure controls by increasing or decreasing the value.
- The pump will shut off below 80mmHg.
- Select the mode via the mode controls, A,B,C,D.
- To change the chamber activation, Press the desired chamber via the chamber controls, CH1,CH2,CH3,CH4,CH5,CH6. Default all chambers will activate. Only under the state of pause, the area can be shut off/on to the desired position.
WHAT'S INCLUDED? -
- x1 Portable, Rechargeable Controller
- x1 Charger
- x1 Pair of leg sleeves - M, L, XL
- x1 Pneumatic connector
- x1 Pair of air hoses
- x1 Carry suitcase
- x1 User manual
Great recovery system, can get back to rugby training quicker!
This is a gift from heaven! I run professionally, and suffer from extreme lactic acid / DOMS muscle soreness. These helped me get back to my next session quicker :)
Great results, helped recover faster!
Used everyday for 3 weeks now, overall stiffness has improved loads !
Very affordable compared to others & better performance in my opinion.